Re: Hardware availibility

MikeJ wrote:

This seems to be the consensus.
Turning it around, how many people who already have a baseboard want the first run of the 060 board - and be first to play with it?

Have a baseboard & ready !

302 (edited by hicks 2017-09-16 22:24:33)

SteveM wrote:

I'd like one for the current baseboard as well. Hopefully you don't mind shipping outside the EU of course wink

Good job it's nearly done, otherwise it'd be considered "outside the EU" to ship one to the UK for me too - brexit sad

I'll ship anywhere.

I'd also like one for the current base board.

MikeJ wrote:

This seems to be the consensus.
Turning it around, how many people who already have a baseboard want the first run of the 060 board - and be first to play with it?

Hello Mike, I have a current baseboard and wish to have a daughterboard from the first run with 060 already on it! Thanks!

Is the Raspberry Pi module going to be installed in the 060 socket with an adapter board or is it a different daughter board altogether?

No, the PI module will be a different daughterboard. It will look to the system as if it's plugged into the 060 socket though.

I have a baseboard already and would like to get a 060 board as well smile

I would like daughterboard (060) too smile

I would also buy a 68060 daughterboard.

Yep me too :-)

Me me me!

Been waiting would love love love a 060 daughter board

The 060 is very tempting but if a Raspberry Pi daughter board is going to be made I might wait for that

I guess that depends on which baseboard the pi board will fit into, existing baseboard or the proposed new one. Fingers crossed it works with both. Although I plan to run the 060 in my current baseboard and get the new baseboard for softcore and pi

I also like the 060 for my baseboard.
I have my rev.6 060 in the vault for a pretty long time now smile)

-=* 9 Minimig's builds Homemade by me (2007) *=-

1x A600 and 1x FPGAARCADE Replay v1.0B (Inside a A590 case)
Dreaming of 1x FPGAArcade Daughter-board :-) (inline from day 1)

MikeJ wrote:

Quick question (related to the above).

Assume the 68060 daughterboard is available next month. How many people would like the Current replay baseboard to use with it? The plan it the new one with USB etc will be available asap - which means end of the year best case.
We build more of the current board for the same price if we get enough volume - say 50 or so.

Note, I cannot guarantee (in fact it is unlikely) the 68060 board will fit on the new base board, the connectors are a pain to get....

I have some developer interest as well.

Discuss. ...

I have the older 1.0b board. If the daughterboard work with it. I'm in smile

yeah, I can't think of any reason why it shouldn't - they are identical in the FPGA connections to the daughterboard.