Topic: Current status

Hi,

I've briefly browsed your website and forums, this projects looks really cool. You mention various cool stuff -- 68030, 68060, even Falcon support but I can't find any of it in the svn repo, is it still pending for release?

In any case, what is the current status of Falcon (or ST, for that matter) support? Another thread mentions gate level replication of the custom chips but again, I can't find anything like that in the repository so I'm really curious! smile

Re: Current status

Hi. Very good question.

I was just transferring posts from the old website to the new one I'm working on (to replace the holding pages up at the moment), and I was discussing this almost 8 years ago - embarrassingly.

The project has been a bit hijacked by the Amiga core and framework development.

Immediate plan is to port some of the existing AtariST code to the Replay framework, then replace the customs with my gate level versions once it's up and running.

I'm working really hard this month to get everything cleaned up and published....
Best,
Mike

Hello,

where we can find the Atari ST(f)(e) Core ?

Regards

It's not published yet on either the private or public SVN.
I had to do a short trip to China this week, next week is dedicated to sorting out the renaming cores and getting stuff released.
I've ported Till's core to the Replay framework as an interim step.
Unfortunately most of the focus has been on the Amiga support recently.
/Mike

Thanks

Hello.

Any recent News regarding the
Atari Core(s)?

Regards
z!Erec

It's next on the list, sorry for the continuing delay.

Right, I've brushed the dust off the design. Let's see what state it is in.
The Replay framework saves a huge amount of time with the integration, so it shouldn't take long.

Cool!

Any updates on this? I have the Amiga core working well but I would love a TT or Falcon core.

last post was from feb/2016, so I wouldn't hold my breath sad

I thought an Atari core was supposed to be one of the priorities. I have a MiST that can do ST/E but I was hoping the bigger FPGA in this board could be used for other Atari models.

That's what I thought when I got my board back in 2010 or so

Well maybe someday.

I can absolutely promise the Atari core is on it's way, as it the daughterboard. I'm doing both at the same time.

I wasn't expecting to be neck deep in the day job at this point, I'm working pretty much 7 days a week at the moment so there is little time for the fun stuff. Shall be done soon though ...

Thanks for the update.

Now that the 060 daughterboard is imminent, will there be some chance for advanced Atari cores like the TT or Falcon?

Maybe emutos could be used until core implemented like on the vampire?

I'm fixing up the C64 core with the new framework, and we are doing some work on the CIAs and 68K CPU.
I've added the missing instructions to our M68K CPU. I really really want to finish the Atari core yes asap.

Daughterboard is still waiting for parts, passives are hard to get at the moment, will  update asap.