1 (edited by JimDrew 2015-12-11 19:18:04)

Topic: FPGA Arcade Replay Boards in the U.S.!

I just got a tracking report for the 1st batch of boards from Mike.  They are here in the U.S. and should be to me in a few days.  I will be contacting everyone on the list, starting at #1 (which is circa 2013).  Please respond if you want a board.  I have hundreds of people that want them, but to fair, I am going by the list that I kept (and list kept by the website).

Thanks!

Jim

Re: FPGA Arcade Replay Boards in the U.S.!

\o/

And I finally placed an order and it's shipping to me in Canada! WooHooo!!!

Jim, I recall putting myself on your list. I must be further down on the list since I did not get an email yet. I will be patient since I got my old systems retrofitted with Gotek drives.

5 (edited by JimDrew 2016-01-24 18:09:40)

I am waiting for more boards to arrive from Mike.  Honestly though, I have a long list of people in addition to the 91 that are "back ordered" in my online store.

The big hold up really has been time for Mike to get boards tested.  He has been so busy working on the various Amiga core fixes and speed improvements.  However, I think that is slowing down now because it's amazingly stable and quite fast.  So, I would imagine that more boards will be available shortly.